Thursday 1 August 2013

Lifebook : Unique laptop with camera,Mp3 player and smartphone

Exactly 50 years back, smartphones were not real but imaginative.Now they became real.They totally changed our  lifestyle .With evolving 3G technology and to watch videos on widescreens and flexibility, we started carrying tablets. Gadgets you carry have one feature outstanding and the other may not meet your needs may be because of its size or functionality.So, we end up carrying laptop,camera,smartphone and tablet. Though they are compact individually, they use different battery, memory and software too. If we I have 1GB of movies in my laptop, why should I waste 1GB space in my tablet for the same movie. I know you will suggest about cloud technology here. We are talking about physical devices.So,lets not pull that in between.What if combine all these wonderful gadgets to make our life more simple and easy ?Designer Prashant Chandra has come up with his unique and integrated design of well arranged laptop which contains embedded smartphone,tablet,MP3 and laptop. He named it as Lifebook.If you like this post, please do share your thoughts..mrtechpathi_lifebook_laptop_with_smartphone_tablet_mp3_player

mrtechpathi_lifebook_laptop_with_smartphone_tablet_mp3_playermrtechpathi_lifebook_laptop_with_smartphone_tablet_mp3_playerThe proposed Lifebook is a laptop computer concept based on the principle of “shared hardware”. Currently a lot of hardware is wasted when we use separate devices, as there is often a lot of “repeat” of data stored and features. For example if I have my songs on my music player, why do I have to block the same amount of storage on my laptop? Similarly, if I have a processor sitting in my tablet, why can it not also run/assist my laptop? If I have a fully functional camera with its own memory and image processing power, why do I need to have it repeated in my laptop?


No comments: